I think I need to stop calling it “Weekend Links” since I only get to it on the weekend about half the time. We were in Washington, D.C. over the weekend and, annoyingly, there was no Internet access at the hotel, so I couldn’t do the blogging I had planned to do. Well, that’s not entirely true; there was access if you wanted to pay $10 per day, per device. I didn’t. And now I have so much catching up to do….
Anyway, here are some things I read this week that were pretty cool, or interesting, or inspiring:
- Readers, Take Heart: Yes, You Are a Reader :: Share a Story – Shape a Future
- Oppressed by Breastfeeding :: Blue Milk
- Can Restorative Justice Keep Schools Safe :: Greater Good
- Want to Quickly Measure Your Creativity? :: Creative Something
- I Am a Mother. But First, I Was Just Me :: The Happiest Mom
Enjoy your day!