Except it’s not the weekend any more. It’s Monday.
I’m a little behind around here. Busy weekend.
So without further ado, some things I read this week that were pretty cool, or interesting, or inspiring:
- Research Is Only As Good As the Sense You Use to Apply It :: Not Just Cute
- To Be Creative Is To Be Curious :: Creative Something
- Parent Do-Overs: 7 Confidence-Building Responses :: Janet Lansbury
- Choosing My Father’s Ties: Changing Systems :: Humane Connection
- After Recess: Change the World :: New York Times
Enjoy your week!