I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Kimberly over at A Little Crunchy!
And to think that I often wonder if anyone is reading…
I hope you will head on over and check her blog out (if you aren’t already a follower), as well as the other blogs she listed. I am humbled and grateful to be counted among those who “question the sheeple”!
Recipients of this award are asked to:
- Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
- List 7 things about themselves.
- Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
So without further ado…seven interesting, or even marginally interesting, things about me? That one is a toughie.
- I used to have two rescued lab rats named Bunsen and Beaker.
- I am addicted to the TV show Bones.
- I was voted Most Likely to Succeed in high school.
- I didn’t know that Harry Truman’s wife was named Bess until after I had already named my kids Harry and Bess.
- I have read every word ever published by Lynn Andrews.
- I successfully complete the Monday NYT crossword about 99% of the time; Tuesday about 50% of the time; and I’ve only finished the Wednesday puzzle once.
- My favorite vegetable is Brussels sprouts.
And for my fifteen new fave blogs:
- Ben & Birdy
- Blue Milk
- Kitchen Simplicity
- Laundry Line Divine
- Leah’s Thoughts
- Moments of Exhilaration
- Moms With Crock Pots
- Not Just Cute
- Play at Home Mom
- Redefine Girly
- Sweet Sky
- These Broken Vases
- The Dust Bunny Chronicles
- The Writing Life
Head on over to check them all out!