So, I have spent the summer concentrating on actually living a MOGO life rather than spending so much time reading and writing about it, which is why I haven’t been posting much.
Over the last few weeks, though, a few things have been knocking around in my head of things to write about – things that bother me. Here are a few:
1. Corn fields with Genuity signs posted next to them ~ what is that?
2. Hotels that say that if you hang up your towel they won’t take it and wash it after just one use to conserve water and energy, but take them and wash them anyway
3. Teacher appreciation events at our new school that are sponsored by Nestle
4. Hotel glasses that are individually wrapped in plastic. Really?
5. The fact that everyone at our new school is addressed as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” or “Ms.” or “Dr.” ~ except the custodian. He’s “Jose”.
So many problems, so little time!